Sea Horizon Eligibility Guide
1) Main applicant must be a Singapore Citizen and above 21 years old. Co-applicant can be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident.
2) Both applicants must be either First Timer or Second Timer (Existing Owner/Ex-Owner of HDB Flat).
3) Applicants must form a valid family nucleus to buy the EC under one of the HDB’s eligibility schemes: Public / Fiance & Fiancee / Orphan / Joint Singles (min 35 yrs old).
4) Applicants combined household gross monthly income must not exceed S$12,000.
5) Applicants and occupiers listed in the application form must not own or dispose of any private property within 30 months before the date of application and between the application date and the date of taking possession of the EC.
6) Applicants and occupiers have not bought two housing units before (a flat directly from HDB, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS flat from developer, an EC unit from developer).
7) Second-timer applicants who are Existing Owner or Ex-Owner (a flat, resale flat with CPF Housing Grant, DBSS flat from developer) must meet the 5-year Minimum Occupation Period (excluding any period of subletting of whole flat) before application of a new EC.
Sea Horizon eligibility guide reference:
For more information regarding eligibility for Executive Condominium, you can refer to HDB website.